eagl.co eagl.wine eagl.io eagleid.io verify.wine gliding-eagle.com
Section headings are for reference purposes only.
1) Collection of Information
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand how other websites garner, make use of, and share information collected.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, email address, and the message sent to us.
- Log information: when you use our services or view content provided by Gliding Eagle, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information, and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.
2) Use of Information Collected
We may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from the Websites. Gliding Eagle may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
We take your privacy very seriously, thus we do not now, nor will in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Gliding Eagle may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so by applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws, and/or statutes or comply with any process which may be served upon Gliding Eagle and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard, and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Gliding Eagle; and
- Perform under demanding conditions to safeguard the personal safety of users of the Websites, and/or the general public.
3) Children Under the Age of 13
Gliding Eagle does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
4) Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to the Websites so that our users and/or visitors are always aware of the type of information we collect, how it will be used, and under what circumstances, if any, we may disclose such information. If at any point in time, Gliding Eagle decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether or not to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
5) Links to Other Web Sites
Gliding Eagle shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security concerning our offices and information storage facilities to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit cards and personal information.
8) Acceptance of Terms
9) How to Contact Us