Full Services and Pricing for Italy
Three key requirements
- The Recipient (someone who lives in Italy) must pay a €50 “Sanitation Brokerage Fee” per shipment by regulations. Even if it is a gift, the Sender is not allowed to pay this fee for the Recipient.
- The Recipient's phone number is required. The Customs Agency will contact the Recipient by phone to pay the above fee.
- The destination address must be a residential address; no business address allowed.
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: “Get there safely and quickly” with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Duties Paid: Included in our service fees—no surprises for the Recipient.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
- Winery clients: click on “Registered Winery.” Contact us to receive an assigned passcode for faster order processing.
- Private clients: click on “Guest.”
Gliding Eagle Full Service Fee is calculated based on the declared value of the wines, as it includes the Customs Duties & Taxes (D/T) to be pre-paid. The D/T rate is approximately 22% of the wine value.
Volume Limit per Shipment
There is a volume limit of 4.5 liters (6x 750ml bottles) per shipment into Italy. We will make split weekly shipments to clear customs for higher volumes.