Destinations, Compliance and Pricing for Intl Wine DTC
64 countries/regions covered.
(1) Compliance, Duties, and Delivery
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. For most popular destinations, we take care of the following five essential services for Intl Wine DTC, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
(2) Use Our Software: Compliance and Pricing
(3) Service Level per destination
For Level 3 (L3) service, our service fee includes Customs Duties & Taxes prepaid to provide a frictionless user experience with the quickest delivery.
L3: Full Service with D/T prepaid. Fast and easy.
- Australia: No volume limit; Postal code exceptions; random inspections; high D/T rates >60%
- Austria: 4.5L
- Belgium: 60L
- Bermuda: No volume limit
- Bulgaria: 4.5L
- Chile: 30L; high D/T rate ~45%
- China, Mainland: 4.5L and CNY5000 limit; Recipient's National ID
- Cyprus: 4.5L
- Czech Republic: 4.5L
- France: 4.5L; Recipients to pay €60 fees
- Germany: 9L
- Greece: 36L soft volume limit; wines ALC <15%. High D/T and customs fees ~85%
- Hong Kong: No volume limit
- Hungary: 4.5L
- Israel: 5L; high D/T and customs fees ~60-90%.
- Italy: 4.5L; Recipients to pay €50 fees; must be residential address.
- Japan: 18L
- Liechtenstein: No volume limit
- Luxembourg: 9L
- Macau: No volume limit; the Recipient must apply for a license.
- Malta: No volume limit
- Monaco: 9L; Recipients to pay €60 fees
- New Zealand: No volume limit
- Netherlands: No volume limit
- Norway: No volume limit; high D/T rate: 20-70%
- Puerto Rico: 9L
- Romania: 4.5L
- Singapore: No volume limit
- Slovenia: 2L
- South Africa: 4.5L; high D/T rate ~45%
- Switzerland: No volume limit
- Taiwan: 4.5L; the Recipient must complete a POA
- Turks & Caicos: 36L
- U.K.: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales & Guernsey: 99L
- U.S. Virgin Islands: 27L
L2: Recipients must pay D/T. Slower.
- Aruba: No volume limit; added April-2023
- Barbados: No volume limit; added April-2023
- Belize: $1500 declared value limit; added April-2023
- British Virgin Island: No volume limit
- Canada: Only 5 provinces; D/T rate 10-110%
- Cayman Island: 4L
- Fiji: No volume limit; added April-2023
- Georgia: 4L; added April-2023
- Helsinki, Finland: 4.5L; D/T rate 30-70%
- Iceland: No volume limit; added April-2023
- South Korea: 4.5L; D/T rate >90%
- Saint Kitts and Nevis: No volume limit; added April-2023
- Saint Lucia: No volume limit; added April-2023
- Samoa: No volume limit; added April-2023
- Sint Maarten: No volume limit
L1: Commercial Samples to an importer only
- Costa Rica: added April-2023
- Indonesia: added April-2023
- United Arab Emirates
- Vietnam: added April-2023
- The Recipient must be an importer with a proper license and to pay Duties/Taxes. No Direct-To-Consumer orders.
- Wines must be Commercial Wine Samples, not for resell. Declare $10 per bottle.
- Delivery time: typically 5-15 days, depending on the importer's cooperation and Customs clearance.
- Volume limit: typically 24x 750ml per shipment, depending on the importer's capabilities to clear customs.