Full Services and Pricing for Mainland China
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: "Get there safely and quickly" with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Duties Paid: Included in our service fees—no surprises for the Recipient.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
With our cloud-based Intl DTC App, you can quickly get a quote and pay for an order with the required information.
- Winery clients: click on "Registered Winery." Contact us to receive an assigned passcode for faster order processing.
- Private clients: click on "Guest."
Gliding Eagle Full Service Fee is calculated based on the declared value of the wines, as it includes the Customs Duties & Taxes (D/T) to be paid. The D/T and broker fees are approximately 25% of the wine value utilizing the cross-border eCommerce model.
Value and Volume Limits
- There is a value limit of approximately $750 (RMB5,000) per shipment per Recipient, with a recommended 4.5-liter volume limit (6x 750ml bottles) per shipment.
- We will ship your wines in separate shipments weekly to clear customs if above that limit. If you can provide multiple Recipients' National IDs, we can clear more shipments per week.
- Each Recipient has an annual limit of $3,800 (RMB25,000).
- No OWC (Original Wooden Case) or Wooden Box is allowed by the Chinese Customs agency.