Full Services and Pricing for Germany
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: "Get there safely and quickly" with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Duties Paid: Included in our service fees—no surprises for the Recipient.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
- Winery clients: click on "Registered Winery." Contact us to receive an assigned passcode for faster order processing.
- Private clients: click on "Guest."
Gliding Eagle Full Service Fee is calculated based on the declared value of the wines, as it includes the Customs Duties & Taxes (D/T) to be pre-paid. The D/T rate is approximately 20% of the wine value.
Volume Limit per Shipment
There is a volume limit of 9 Liters (12x 750mL bottles) per shipment into Germany. For higher volumes, we make split weekly shipments to clear customs.