Full Service Fee Pricing for Australia
- Due to local regulations, the following postal codes cannot accept alcohol deliveries: 2595, 2596, 2597, 2598, 2599, 3894, 6257.
- Our price is calculated based on the declared value of the wines, as it includes the Customs Duties & Taxes (D/T) to be pre-paid. The D/T rate is approximately 50-70% of the wine value, one of the highest among all countries we cover.
- There are random inspections from the Department of Agriculture, which will require the Recipient to file more paperwork. It will cause delivery delays.
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: "Get there safely and quickly" with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Duties Paid: Included in our service fees—no surprises for the Recipient.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
- Winery clients: click on "Registered Winery." Contact us to receive an assigned passcode for faster order processing.
- Private clients: click on "Guest."
There is no volume limit per shipment into Australia. Drink up!