Full Service Fee Pricing for Macau
- An importer license is required, which is easy to apply for and receive online. FedEx will guide the Recipient to complete the online application process and pay a nominal fee to Macau Customs.
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: "Get there safely and quickly" with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Clearance: We file all necessary compliance documents so there are no surprises for the Recipient. Macau has no Customs Duties for wine imports.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
With our cloud-based Intl DTC App, you can quickly get a quote and pay for an order with the required information.
- Winery clients: click on "Registered Winery." Contact us to receive an assigned passcode for faster order processing.
- Private clients: click on "Guest."
Our price is based on the declared value of the wines, as it includes full insurance.
Volume Limit and Required License
There is No Volume Limit for Macau per shipment. Drink up!