Full Service Fee Pricing for Belgium
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: "Get there safely and quickly" with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Duties Paid: Included in our service fees—no surprises for the Recipient.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
With our cloud-based Intl DTC App, you can quickly get a quote and pay for an order with the required information.
- Winery clients: click on "Registered Winery." Contact us to receive an assigned passcode for faster order processing.
- Private clients: click on "Guest."
Our price is calculated based on the declared value of the wines, as it includes the Customs Duties & Taxes to be pre-paid. The D/T rate is approximately 20-30% of the wine value.
Volume Limit per Shipment
There is a volume limit of 60 liters (80 x 750ml bottles ) per shipment into Belgium.