Full Services and Pricing for South Korea
- The Estimated Duties & Taxes (D/T) rate is about 90% of the wine value, which is one of the highest among all countries we cover.
- Our price does not include D/T.
- The Recipient must pay D/T directly to their local customs agency (including gifts). Customs will reach out to recipient. Please provide a good phone number and email address.
- The Recipient can work with the Winery using an FTA-based clearance method.
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: "Get there safely and quickly" with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Duties and Taxes: Recipients must pay for D/T. We only digitally file compliance with the Customs.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
With our cloud-based Intl DTC App, you can quickly get a quote and pay for an order with the required information.
- Winery clients: click on "Registered Winery." Contact us to receive an assigned passcode for faster order processing.
- Private clients: click on "Guest."
Volume Limit per Shipment
The Customs in South Korea indicate that the volume limit is within a reasonable amount for personal consumption. We typically set a volume limit of 4.5 liters (6 x 750ml bottles) per shipment. We will ship wines in split shipments weekly to clear customs for higher volumes.